Thursday, September 24, 2009

Networking your way into a job!

I wanted to point out that CEN follows an industry and not a single function. So as I find information that pertains to recruiting or functional specific info that might benefit current students and alums - I'll try to post it here.

Recruiting is just about to explode here at Ross and I thought these recruiting guideline outlined in Management Consulted might be helpful to review before going to company presentations and information sessions.

Management Consulted

The site also contains a nice but very long (aprx 45 min) mp3 file detailing networking your way into a job. Put it on your ipod and give it a listen.

MP3 Link


If you have other networking or recruiting resources please post. I'm also working on getting us some guest writers to discuss different functions in the industry and what his/her day-to-day jobs entails.

No comments:

Post a Comment